Just ask. We answer.
IT Programmer: Job Description
International Market Research Company is searching for a programmer who has basic knowledge of HTML, good knowledge of Excel and the MS Office Suite, and IT processes. Experience in market research is desirable as well as fundamental knowledge of programming and knowledge of SPSS and other data file types.
- Programming of the questionnaires for CATI / CAPI / WAPI
- Review of screening criteria, plausibility, and filter guide
- Quality control of the questionnaires Excellent analytical writing and presentation skills
- Coordination of translation services
- Sample management
- Interviewer briefing
- Coding of open-ended questions
- Data processing and preparation (this includes the development of Excel macros and small utility programs)
- Preparation of summary reports and presentations
Skill and Experience:
- Interest in market research, possibly Internships
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite (especially EXCEL & ACCESS)
- Languages (English & German)
- Knowledge of a programming language (Basic, Delphi, VBA)
- Knowledge in Data Processing (tabulations, SPSS)
Should preferably be accustomed to work independently and carefully, under time pressure.
Must have strong analytical skills and a high level of commitment to complete your profile.
Interested candidates, please send resume to email@example.com