Just ask. We answer.
The aim of image and brand analyses is to strengthen the image of a company or brand, its products or services through concrete recommendations on actions and positioning derived from the results of the analysis.
• How do customers view the company/brand/products/services?
• What are the core competences?
• Where do the strengths of the image lie? Where are the weaknesses? (Analysis of strengths and weaknesses)
• Where are there deficits in the image between the customer viewpoint and the company’s self-perception?
• How many consumers use the brand?
AMR successfully measures appearances, image attributes and brand strengths as well as comparing desired versus actual images using a variety of quantitative and qualitative methods (association processes/scaling).
AMR – your contact for international and national image analyses