JUST ASK. WE ANSWER.
The aim of tracking studies is to compile time series of information on brand awareness, brand usage and brand image so as to identify changes over the course of time.
Carrying out regular surveys of brand awareness and image enables you to identify the influences of advertising campaigns, new product lines, design changes etc.
• What is the level of brand awareness?
• What is the attitude to the brand?
• How is the brand image rated?
• What brand preferences exist?
• Advertisement tracking: What central indicators of the effect of advertising can be used as success criteria for an advertising campaign?
• How great is the recall of advertisements?
AMR regularly carries out tracking studies with different target groups (B2B and B2C). For surveys here, in the first instance AMR recommends telephone (CATI) surveys specifically geared to the target group.
AMR – your contact for national and international tracking studies.