MEASURING IS KNOWLEDGE
Representative, differentiated, significant.
AMR provides all relevant data collection methods, state-of-the-art , round the clock and multilingual all over the world.
Please find below a collection of case studies with details of some of our recent projects.
• Name of the study: Ink Cartridges Price Tracking Study
• Client: The client is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of IT based products such as inkjet and laser printers, large format printers, scanners, digital cameras and serial impact dot matrix printers that cater to both business and personal users.Years of Active: 2012 and 2013
• Objective: To track the prices of original ink cartridges(specified by brand and model) so as to enable it to better plan its pricing and marketing activities.
• Target Respondents: Top resellers in the market like Saturn, Media Markt, etc.
• Methodology: Telephone Mystery Shopping
• Sample Size: N=30 shops in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Argentina and Brazil.
• AMR’s Role: Senior B2B interviewers were trained to conduct mystery calls to the targeted shops, assuming the role of an interested shopper while collecting information in accordance to the data requirements. AMR’s mystery Shoppers are skilled at remaining undercover while keeping the integrity of the script intact.
• Name of the study: Travellers Monthly Tracking Study
• Client: International Airline
• Years Active: 2012 and 2013
• Objective: To continue monitoring the changes of consumers’ perception after the new branding from the client.Target Respondents: Targeting both B2B and Consumer travellers who have taken at least one long-haul Flight in the past 1 year to a qualifying destination.
• Methodology: Online
• Sample Size: N=2000 interviews in 20 countries worldwide with surveys running monthly.
• AMR’s Role: Coordinating the fieldwork in 15 languages requiring unique brand randomizations and managing panel partners within very tight time frames.
• Name of Study: Global Brand Tracking Study
• Client: A global manufacturer and marketer of prestige skincare, makeup, fragrance and hair care products.
• Years Active: 2012-2013 (with 3 waves per year)
• Objective: To find out the usage behavior of facial skincare and makeup of key brands in France, Mexico, Japan and USA.
• Target Respondents: Females aged 18 to 59 who regularly use facial skincare or makeup.
• Methodology: CAWI with F2F recruitment
• Sample Size: N=150 per country, per wave, 3 waves per year
• AMR’s Role: Recruitment of potential female users of the targeted brands near high traffic shopping areas. AMR’s recruiters focused on face to face recruitment in major shopping areas in the targeted markets, supplmented by snowball recruitment, cold recruitment using household sample of affluent neighbourhoods and then following up with email correspondence. A recruitment-focused study where respondents self completed all interviews.